Saturday, April 12, 2008

And Hello!

So that was the first post of my new blog. Did you like it? I thought it was awful, but you liked it right? Aww thanks! Now I can keep writing and it might even get better than it already is (if that's possible!). I'll be updating when I have something to talk about, which may take a while. I'm guessing that most of the people reading this know me, so if you have any suggestions just tell me at lunch (also,I didn't check before publishing, so there are loads of spelling mistakes). Here is a list of upcoming topics:
-Concorde or Citroen DS: which is sexier?
-My love/hate relationship with Jeremy Clarkson
-Michael Costa, a shouting match
-Why science is exciting again (aka things you already know about, but with more exclamation!!!!!)
-The ten best names for things that engineers built
cheers
me

No comments: